Monday, July 20, 2009

Life in Junior 1 Ai....:-S

Well, there ain't much to talk about the title above....but at least I can just tell a bit....

Firstly, I'm sort of the hated-by-everyone monitor. Ya, it seems it's just aan lousy-to-be, old and tedious sort of job. But what can I do? They all voted for me....even my close friends asked not to be a monitor....

Anyway, I tried to decline the offer....BUT....you know larh....it's 99.9%impossible, and 0.1% possible!!!

How stupid I am! I forgot to introduce my class! My form teacher is Ms Yong Nyuk Tsin. She sort of short in height, but don't you dare LOOK DOWN at her. One mistake, and you'll be doing the class cleaning the whole day!

My class consists of 48 students, some of my close friends are Alvin, Hector, Edwald, Madzman, and so on..................

Yesterday was the STTSS Bazaar. Wow, it was a big hit! There were so many people there!
There were like torture house (too bad I din't go there, cause got church), paintball (too expensive!) and blah blah blah.........

Coming up is the GOLD MIC competition. I was thinking of singing (although I'm not really that good in singing, LOL....) this coming November. Never try, never know!

Well, this is sort of what it is in Junior 1 Ai, got bazaar, gay (as in a happy way!) friends, exciting competition......


Elliot Heng
20-07-2009

3 comments:

Hector said...

in case u forgot~~~~

Personal Blog: hectorlosl.blogspot.com/

Class Blog:
j1ai-hectorlo.blogspot.com/

Hector said...

If u dont want to be a monitor...

www.real-wishes.com/ Remember this


~ The Power of 8 ~

Hector said...

Hey, I thought my name will never appear in here... :-) Update frequently... :-)


Don't forget mine! :-D